Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why I love BBM

BlackBerry is all about communication. With their latest model Bold 9780, it gives you the boldest BlackBerry experience! And the BlackBerry® Messenger is one of them.

As a BBM user, let me show you the great features I love with BBM:     
1. Get real-time confirmations when messages are delivered and read. I love it when the indication D turns to R, it means my recipient read my message.

 2. Lets you chat with family and friends instantly. Connects anytime and anywhere!
“Make up Party”

3. Share photos, videos, files, pictures, voice notes and more. No more excuses for not delivering files.
“Business as Usual”

I love my BlackBerry. All media in just one gadget.

I made these videos (Make up Party & Business as Usual) and picture just for BlackBerry® Messenger. Thanks to my family and friends who helped and supported me in making my video and picture entries possible. I had fun! Thanks to Unbox for the hosting this BlackBerry contest and to Research In Motion and Virtusio PR for their generosity. Visit and like their fan page:  https://www.facebook.com/BlackBerryPH and https://www.facebook.com/unboxph.




BBM is now the name of the game... What's your BB pin?









2 comments:

  1. I learned about BBM when I visited Indonesia on my birthday this year. I was amazed how friends and groups are always connected through it. I never realized that there are also BBM users in the Philippines. I made sure to subscribe to BBM services on the day I went back!!! I am now BBM connected to my friends around the world! Good job Blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed doing the video thanks mom! :D Now i want a BlackBerry too! ;)

    ReplyDelete