Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Random thoughts

My first try on blogging. I haven't really decide what topic to begin with so I might as well do it randomly...


I have opened a blog account just to make an entry in a contest, which I will be posting in few more days. And since this is my own blog space, my own world, I can say and do whatever I want, miski Tag-lish (Tagalog-English) pa yan, walang pakialamanan! Hehehe. Just keeping in mind all the things I have learned from my journalism/effective communication workshops :)


Today is the first day of my kids' classes. With all four of them, not inside the house... what a peaceful day! I can now concentrate. But I must say, I can work on my unaccomplished articles and vlogs. I hope I can do this on a regular basis, weekly or twice a month I guess.


I would just like to try posting a video feature. Here's one I sent recently to my cousin for her birthday. I just asked PJ for this greeting. Thanks PJ!


Until my next blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment