Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Banapple trip

Friday, Jaymee and I was out for some errands at Makati and we spotted this area at Ayala Triangle Gardens. When I saw Banapple I told my hubby that we should have our lunch there! I have been reading some good reviews and I really wanted to try it.
The place was crowded, lunch hour peak and there's just 8 tables inside. There are few tables outside but I don't want to ruin my first time Banapple experience having a hot lunchbreak ambience outside. We were given a customer number to wait for our seat.

We had a hard time choosing our meal. Everything on the menu seems so yummy. My hubby saw this pasta dish being serve and he chose it right away. Baked creamy chessy penne. It was chessy ( as it says in the menu!) and I love the garlicky taste of it. A bowl of hearty pasta for Php185.

Mine was the Bacon fried chicken steaks with milk'shroom gravy at Php175. The mushroom sauce was tasteful and the rice didn't fail me. But I must admit, I like my hubby's meal better.

Now the fun part... the dessert! Can't decide which cake will satisfy my cravings for that day. If only I could eat them all, haaaay. So I just ask for the bestseller. 


And here it is... the Banoffee pie!!! I'm not a banana fan, but this one is an exemption. It's a must try! Php95 per slice.

I would like to commend their customer service crews who were very helpful. With plenty customers in line but they were able to cater everyone and still manage to smile. With that, I promise to return and this time with our kids!









2 comments: